Payroll Support Agent
Do you love helping people? Have a passion for technology? Strong analytical skills and the initiative needed for creative problem-solving? If so, keep reading...
Joining our Customer Support Team is a great opportunity for a young individual looking to gain some valuable work experience in an environment with plenty of growth opportunities. We offer full onboarding and training (no prior payroll knowledge required) and give all employees the space and guidance to chart their own course within the business and fulfil their potential.
Please note: This will be a remote position.
Core Responsibilities: *
- Providing telephone, email, and online chat support
- Providing basic system support
- Probing to better understand a customer's concern
- Directing customers to correct Help Site articles to resolve their issue
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, so chances are you'll occasionally need to jump in elsewhere if needed and do some job-related ad hoc tasks.
- A minimum of a matric exemption
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar role
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to interpret and understand a customer’s issue
- A fast, reliable internet connection and suitable workspace
Content and system training for the role will be provided, so all you need is the right experience, attitude, analytical ability, and a passion for proactively helping people.
SimplePay’s purpose is to pick a fight against mediocrity. We need to do our part to make people feel that we care - because we do. A lot. We’ve made it our mission to make this world more human and we’re looking for enthusiastic young people to help us continue the fight.
Our 28,000+ customers (businesses in South Africa, Ireland, Hong Kong, and Singapore) need to feel appreciation in every interaction with us - whether it’s a prompt, helpful reply to an email, patient assistance over the phone, thoughtfully written documentation, or a system that shows it was designed with all the care and attention we could muster. At SimplePay, we're people first, employees second, and our Customer Support Team enables us to reflect this daily.
To find out more about the company, take a look at our website (simplepay.co.za/about).